Trust A Lawyer With Two Decades Of Experience
For 20 years, Janene McCabe, of McCabe Law, has helped countless clients throughout Colorado. As a strong advocate and an experienced litigator, Ms. McCabe has taken over 100 cases to trial. She is aggressive yet compassionate. Put your trust in a meticulous and thoughtful attorney to help you navigate this process.
Skilled Representation When It Matters Most
In 2009, Ms. McCabe was named the Colorado State Public Defender of the Year, an honor reserved for attorneys who demonstrate exemplary work and dedication to their clients. In total, she worked as a Public Defender from 2001-2019. To read more about her qualifications, you can click on her biography below:
Since joining the board of the Colorado Criminal Defense Bar in 2014, she has taken on many different tasks. From finding ways to resolve the unconstitutional imposition of jail sentences to testifying in Washington D.C., she has always advocated for what is right. She works with those who are dealing with the following:
- Murder charges, including voluntary manslaughter and lesser homicide charges
- Domestic violence charges, where a proper defense is crucial
- Sexual assault claims, which could result in registering as a sex offender
- Physical assault, being accused of using force to hurt someone
- Misdemeanor charges, like harassment and disorderly conduct
- DUI charges, from understanding the penalties to those dealing with those who are underage
Since opening her own practice, Ms. McCabe has assisted clients who are facing the most difficult situations. Remember that you have the right to a defense.
Call Today To Learn More
When your future is on the line, it is crucial that you seek out proper representation. Call Ms. McCabe and schedule a consultation in her Boulder office at 720-996-2422 today. You can also email her by clicking here.